CSC SPV is the implementing Agency for the Program. This scheme recognizes that the Common Services Centers (setup under the National e-Governance Plan) can be an effective tool to help these minorities acquire digital literacy that would help them further their education and also gain employment, start own business, and be socially and politically active, and independent.
The implementing agency will ensure the following:
- Providing a standardized monitoring framework for collaborative decision making process with State Governments and SCAs.
- Catalyzing and maintaining content and service aggregation on an on-going basis.
- Building Capacity of all Stakeholders.
- Customizing and developing eLearning modules based on NIELIT’s BCC Syllabus. Develop the course materials for the same.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders to ensure the successful and timely implementation.
- Issuing the detailed guidelines for project implementation and monitoring.
- Monitoring project progress and undertaking impact assessment.
- Maintaining a record of all beneficiaries and making payment to all stakeholders involved and submitting utilization certificates to the States/UTs